2.01.2015

Gooood Week

image1.jpeg

Hello hello!
first week of the new transfer done! so far I am loving me new area! my new soa is the man. hes half tongan half samoan! but he grew up in
sydney so hes not a freshie. thank goodness! I miss elder faagase but its all good. elder latu and I both got doubled in to the area and for
only being here half a week we SMASHED IT! we found 4 new investigators, set one baptismal date, taught 5 non member lessons,
and 5 less active lessons! pretty exciting.

this ward is so so so dry though.. its honestly like a rest home. EVERYONE qualifies for the senior discount at the chuck o rama. I swear.. fast and testimony meeting yesterday was... interesting! some strange people here.

but anyway its been a good weeek! my new flat is nice as well. its small but its nice and it has 3 air cons so it stays nice and cool! which is good because it is so unbelievably hot here! summer is definitely upon us in western australia! thats all I've got for today, we've got lots to do.

love you and miss you all! have a great day.
-elder guzzo

(And then came this.... Which made my night!!)

So I just takes to the mission office and they already have my flight plans!!!!!! I arrive salt lake june 18th 4:06 pm!! leave australia wednesday june 16th. Perth to Brisbane, Brisbane to la, la to salt lake. I'll most likely finish my mission in this area mom! I really hope so. I do not want to get transferred anymore. after this transfer I'll have two left! WHAT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment