12.16.2013

The Fourth Missionary





Hello family, sorry it's been a busy day. I had to go to the mission office this morning.. so yeah I just got to the library. but while I was in the office I got one of my birthday packages!! the one with the pants and the ties!! I loved them so much, thank you mommy!!

With everything going on with my comp it's been a stressful week, but I'm doing fine mom. I don't take this lightly when I say this. I LOVE my mission!! I want you to google something called The Fourth Missionary. I read this and it changed my mission. I'm doing all I can to be the fourth missionary. I miss home but don't want to be there! I miss all of you but I know I'm not going to see you for 19 more months and I've come to peace with that. My mission is going to change who I am. I've bludged my way through life but I'm not doing that out here. Don't worry about me mom! I came here to struggle and I'm learning so much. okay? okay.

9 more days I cant WAIT! I'm going to call you on christmas eve to tell you details about when we are skyping and all that! but we still have one more p day until then so we can cross that bridge when we get there. my b day was good! des and hiri threw me a bbq and a few members came and it was chill. I'll send you a bunch of pics right now. The sisters in my district threw me a little party too and bought me that shirt and shorts I'm wearing!

momma I got to go. I love you so much! thanks for everything. I wasn't able to write all the family but tell them I love them and read the fourth missionary. have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment