10.27.2013

Keeping Busy

hey momma!

I got yours and mackenzies letters this past week! yay! haha and you tell uncle mark and aunt dani that I love them! hahah even though the things they said are not true! hahah that was still very nice of them.
So quick update! being a DL is keeping me busy which is good! so when I went to go pick up the new missionary he wasn't there, I guess while he was in the mtc he had to get his appendix out... sad guy ay? but I'm bummed. I was so excited to meet this new elder! So I have a temperary comp till the 11th of november. I miss pula for sure. but all goods its only two weeks and ill have my new comp:) im so excited to train.
Now that we baptized ***** our teaching pool isnt looking very promising.. so we're back to finding again which means more tracting.. which isn't that bad but when that's what you are doing all day, it gets old. And it is getting so hot here. Oh and the flies don't even get me stared. they are evil. normal flies you swat away and they go away but not in Australia. You swat it away and they come back even harder! hahaha and they are everywhere!

Okay so I'm sure you already have bought everything you are going to send me for my birthday but I could use more g's the mesh kind(dont judge me its hott) haha! and I got the newsletter! i love it, thank you!
Well yous look good! Every time I show people my photo album they are blown away how attractive my parents are, for real. I'm not just saying that cause I want more birthday presents  hahah. I love all of you and hope things are good! I love this gospel. There is so much to learn! NEVER STOP LEARNING. Feast upon the words of Christ and we will know what to do!
-Elder Guzzo

THE ASSISTANTS LITERALLY JUST CALLED ME AND SAID ELDER TURNER(MY NEW COMP) GETS HERE TOMORROW! CHEHOO!!!!!! i cant not believe that just happened! 


Saw Elder Day (his MTC Comp) at the Mission Office


My District


On the Bus

No comments:

Post a Comment