8.04.2013

Living in Merriwa

Hello Hello! so australia is so crazy! it is very warm here even though its winter time.. the other elders say summer is miserably hot so im not looking forward to that! My trainer is so great. Elder Pula! he is samoan and is from Aukland New Zealand! haha he is a crack up. He seriously says the most outragous things but its already starting to rub off on me! ha my area that I'm in is cool, its basically New Zealand our entire ward is maori. I love it! they are so nice and they feed us all the time! since thursday we have been fed every single night which has been nice! umm we dont have a car so that is a bummer we walk a lot and ride our bikes. you guys would die if you saw me on my bike.. just picture the biggest dork missionary with their helmet on! ha thats me! umm the email situation is BS we only get one hour to write home so that sucks. uhh what else, oh I went tracting for the first time thursday and it went pretty well acutally! Elder Pula is so good at it he just has a way of talking to people and then next thing we know we are sitting in their living room bearing testimony! hahaha. the Aussies are not that nice but the polys are so its a good thing they are EVERYWHERE out here! the sisters that are in our area are both from samoa and so Elder Pula and the sisters just speak samoan all day so basically after these two transfers of training I'll be fluent in samoan hahah! ah what else... I dont even know but I love what I am doing! being out in the field was not at all what I was expecting but its great! umm the left side of the road thing is for sure crazy. when we are riding out biking I almost died because I'm so used to the right side hahah jk i didnt almost die mom. I hope you got that picture of me and Elder Pula being gangsters on out way to do some service! I'll start taking more but those were the only two I have taken so far. How is everyone? girls camp looked like a blast I love both of those pictures so thanks for sending those! i LOVE you. I really do miss you a lot the homesickness is starting to kick in.. but I'm good! its just crazy. Tell everyone I love them and all that good stuff!
FAAAA (bye in samoan)
Love you mom.
-Elder Guzzo


No comments:

Post a Comment